13112Oveta Culp Hobby book

  • Marianne
    Nov 26 8:10 PM

      Congratulations, Debra, on another fine nonfiction book! (Sorry I missed your presentation in Clear Lake—do let me know next time you’ll be speaking or signing here!)

      > I just found out my book on Oveta Culp Hobby, due out in mid-March, 2014,

      > is in the catalogue and the pre-publicity has begun.

      >  You can see the cover and read a little bit about it here:

      >  YAY!

      > Debra Winegarten

      Note to Wayne on formatting images: I forgot you said you were only doing Kindle. You don’t need a pdf for Kindle, that’s for CreateSpace: you can upload a docx for Kindle. You still need to do undo the compression and create a zip of all the image jpg originals.

      Marianne Dyson

      Golden Kite & AIP Science Writing Award winner;

      Former NASA Flight Controller;

      Twitter/Facebook: MarianneDyson