      From: gpatmiller@...
      Sent: Nov 25, 2013 5:18 PM
      To: scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [scbwi-houston] Nonfiction Conference in Fredericksburg for Children's Writers

      Did you get to hear Steve Swinburne, talented and humorous presenter at our November meeting? He is going to be one of the presenters at NF 4 NF, a conference for nonfiction writers for children. It will be held at the Hill Country University Center in Fredericksburg, TX on October 9 - 12, 2014. Other speakers include Peggy Thomas, author of Anatomy of Nonfiction; Kelly Loughman, assistant editor at Holiday House; Kristen Fulton, children's biographer; and Lucas Miller, the Singing Zoologist. Two more authors and another editor are also coming--TBA! For details and to sign up for updates, go to http://www.patmillerbooks. com/nf-4-nf.html http://www.patmillerbooks.com/nf-4-nf.html.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic