13105Contest for a free critique

  • ypatmiller
    Nov 25, 2013
      Many of you may be participating in Picture Book Idea Month. On November 20, I was Tara Lazar's guest author, talking about Five Ways to Get in the Back Door of the House of Inspiration. In that post, I told readers how they could enter a drawing for a free critique by me for a picture book manuscript (F or NF).

      I will extend the same contest to you if you want to enter in one of two ways:
         1. Leave a comment on my current blog post,
               OR
         2. Sign up for updates about my NF4NF Nonfiction Writing for Children Conference to be held in Fredericksburg on October 9 - 12.

      The winner will be announced on December 1. Good luck!