13100Re: [scbwi-houston] Re: December news deadline

  • Wayne Edwards
    Nov 24 10:07 PM
      Thanks for the inf, JoAn. My son Ron is the Adobe genius. I will pass your advice along to him. I miss seeing you guys.

      On Sun, Nov 24, 2013 at 3:43 PM, JoAn Watson Martin <josbook@...> wrote:

      I published my first book, Yankee Girl, with XxLibris. They are honest and very dependable, but very expensive. I republished with a group
      that is no longer publishing. This was all 10 year ago before e books.

      Rita Mills' daughter E-Book Builders, 281 253-1248, email@...  Deena Schoefeldt did Pine Cones and Magnolia Blossoms for me.

      She only charged me $75 to format it for Amazon and B & N. Of course you are so much more electronically gifted than I so if you can do

      it without losing your mind, go for it. I have heard others say it is doable, but I nearly lost my mind.

      Good Luck.

      JoAn Watson Martin
      2407 Kilgore Rd.
      Baytown TX 77520