12955Thanks!

  • Dee
    Oct 22, 2013
      Thanks to whoever added me to the SCBWI Houston Twitter member list. My name just magically appeared on there somehow! I appreciate it!

      I've enjoyed checking out some of your bios and webpages and hope to get around to looking at all of them over the next few weeks. You illustrators have awesome backgrounds! There's a lot of talent in this group.

      Also, a special thanks to Lynne Kelly for the member link...
      https://twitter.com/SCBWIHouston/houston-people/members

      I'm enjoying following helpful tips and funny musings from the group and appreciate those who are following me.

      Happy tweeting!

      @DeeLeone3

      Bizz and Buzz coming in 2014
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic