12933Two workshops

  • Vonna Carter
    Oct 21, 2013
      I want to let you know about two non-SCBWI writing workshops coming up from our neighbors, the Houston Writers Guild.

      The first is this weekend, October 26, Saturday, 4:00-5:00 p.m. at the Stella Link Library (Houston) OR virtually via Adobe Connect. This is free to HWG members, $15 for non-members: Building a Strong Writers Community with Pamela Fagan Hutchins.

      The next one is November 16th, Saturday, noon – 1:30 p.m., also at Stella Link Library (Houston) OR virtually via Adobe Connect. This workshop is How to Read Your Work Aloud with Elizabeth White.

      Details for both events (and others) can be found on this link.

      VonnaCarter.com: Children's & YA Agents/Editors at Conferences, Workshops/Retreats/Online Workshops