11652Skype An Author Network

  • sharonvgriffin@att.net
    Feb 21, 2013
      Hello Everyone,
      I hope this message finds you well. I'm not sure if something about this has been posted before, but I thought I'd share with you.

      One day I was doing a search about virtual author visits and the following website, http://skypeanauthor.wetpaint.com/, came up. It's a free service where you get your own designated Wiki page to input information about you and your book(s) and virtual author visit info.

      When you go to the link, you will first want to click on "Directions For Authors." After requesting access to the website from the adminstrators, you will receive instructions to set up your page.

      Hope this helps. Just another outlet to spead news about your book(s).

      Take care,

      Sharon