11278Re: [scbwi-houston] Hurray!

  • Cornelia Amiri
    Nov 10, 2012
      Congrats Doris. That wonderful. Way to go! Let me know when it comes out so I can get it for my granddaughter, nicece, and nephew.

      Thanks,

      Cornelia Amiri

      On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 9:49 PM, McCourt Thomas <ebgrje@...> wrote:

      Congratulations Doris! I was just at a wildlife park today with my little boy and one of the camels practically tried to climb in to the tram car that was riding us around. She wasn't after the food - she was trying to eat the park brochures - apparently they are a favorite of hers. We had to hide them from her. It was a very up close moment with a camel!

        Can't wait to read your book to find out more about them!

        So happy for your success,
        McCourt

      --
      Tweet me        facebook   pinterest