      From: Vonna Carter
      Sent: Jul 1, 2012 7:29 AM
      To: scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [scbwi-houston] Jodi Piccoult and daughter signing

      Hi all, I went to the book signing for Jodi Piccoult and her daughter Sam for their MG/YA novel Between the Lines. I've got notes from the event on my blog. I was glad to hear that the daughter truly gained an appreciation of the amount of work her mother has put into being a successful novelist. She's decided she wants to be a psychologist instead!

      www.vonnacarter.com
      twitter
      facebook

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic