keep 'em coming....Win WSP Ticket!

  • cmperillo@scas.org
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2012
      WIN FREE ADMISSION TO THE 2013 WINTER STAR PARTY!!

      The dealine for submitting your design ideas has been changed, so keep 'em coming!!

      We are calling for tee shirt design ideas for the 2013 Winter Star Party.
      Your design needs only to be a concept that if chosen
      will be polished and made ready for our tee shirt manufacturer. We will
      choose the winning design at the WSP start up meeting this summer and
      the winner will receive free admission to the 2013 WSP.

      Submission deadline is now June 15, 2012.

      Please send your design ideas to Charlie Perillo at cmperillo@...

      Thank you,
      Charlie Perillo
      Host Coordinator, Winter Star Party