Re: [scasmail] Anyone planning on monument lake - nice dark skies!

  • Saunderserineliz@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 4, 2005
      Tim,
      Can't make it out this weekend. Sorry. Let me know how it goes. By the way, I did get the platform for the portaball. Works well.

      Pat

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 4, 2005
        How many weeks without a shower?, finally got my lipo packs..all cycled and
        ready to go. will see you at monument and at the amps.. get your thumbs
        ready!

        Tim Khan <timkhan@...> wrote:

        >Finally got power back...anyways it is forcast to be
        >nice and clear in the interior, so I plan on heading
        >out to monument lake.

        Herm
        Astropics http://home.att.net/~hermperez
      • Tim Khan
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 4, 2005
          Well, I guess next time

          --- Saunderserineliz@... wrote:

          > Tim,
          > Can't make it out this weekend. Sorry. Let me know
          > how it goes. By the way, I did get the platform for
          > the portaball. Works well.
          >
          > Pat

          http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/1.XolB/TM

          __________________________________
          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • chad cantrell
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 4, 2005
            >Hey gang,
            >
            >Finally got power back...anyways it is forcast to be
            >nice and clear in the interior, so I plan on heading
            >out to monument lake.

            Sounds like a wonderful idea. Tim, what is your cell # so I can call
            you to verify if you went out or not in case the weather is "iffy". Chad
          • Tim Khan
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 5, 2005
              305-301-9946

              http://farechase.yahoo.com