Domains if anyone is interested

  • znie@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2012
      I have a few domains that are currently parked at GoDaddy and about to expire.  They cost about $10 a year to maintain.  If I let them expire, there are companies that will snatch them up immediately assuming I have forgotten to renew them and try and try to sell them back to me, so I thought I would see if any of my adventure racing friends would like them first.

      You can have them free if you want them, but you gotta take em' in the next week.  If you do want them, you HAVE to email me at Info@... as I no longer check this email account, just use it to send stuff.

      ADVENTURERACEMAGAZINE.COM
      ADVENTURERACINGMAGAZINE.COM

      EXTREMEAR.COM
      OCADVENTURERACE.COM