No activity in last 7 days
This group is dedicated to discussing Printing and Typography in the SCA. Topics include Letterpress Printing, woodcuts, and etchings. We also discuss methods of making modern printed materials (composed on computers) look more period, through the use of period typefaces and scanned art.
- Art History
- Jan 25, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.