Marketing Managers (Software Solutions) wanted

  • tshah_ishir <tshah_ishir@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2003
      We are looking for Sales Associates who can develop business for us
      by identifying companies to partner with and creation and maintenance
      of excellent relationships with them.

      Location: Anywhere in the World.

      Job Profile:

      This is a very exciting opportunity for people who have fire in their
      bellies and who possess high energy levels. This assignment will
      take you far ahead in life with limitless earning opportunities. The
      following points will summarize the profile:

      •We plan to hire Sales Associates who would be responsible for
      independently generating business for us.

      •This assignment will essentially be high commission-based depending
      upon the volume of business generated.

      •The job would entail finding new prospects, selling our software
      development services to new clients and all the work that encompasses
      the business development activity.

      •We are looking for people with strong technology background with
      some relevant experience of selling software solutions.

      •The person should have an in-depth knowledge of what goes into
      selling software solutions to corporates, government and academic
      institutions.

      If you are passionate about building relationships and if you are
      charged with the fuel of dynamism, then here is the opportunity to
      encash your talent.

      In short, if you have the mettle in you and if you think that you can
      touch the sky, please contact us and we'll make your dreams come true.

      Qualifications:

      •Must have some experience of selling software solutions to
      organizations.

      •Should have an understanding of Microsoft technologies.

      •Should be open for flexi-employment with us.

      •Good communication skills, leadership capability and ability to make
      quick decisions is a must.

      •Should be willing to work on a commission only job.

      Company's profile:

      ISHIR INFOTECH is an enterprise solutions company based in Dallas,
      Texas with an offshore development centre in New Delhi, India. We are
      a premier provider of internet consulting, integration and web
      development services to corporates worldwide.

      If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, then please write back
      to me.

      Sincerely,

      Tariq Shah

      ISHIR INFOTECH