Campus Hiring for Software Developers!

  • Dr.Web´┐Ż
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2004
      Algorithm Consultants, Karachi is looking for Software
      Developers (M.C.S./M.I.T./B.C.S./B.I.T.) from
      Department of Computer Science, B.Z. University,
      Multan. For that purpose, they have arranged an
      Aptitude Test on Saturday, 15th May, 2004. The test
      will be similar to GMAT test. Interested students are
      advised to appear in Entry Test. Specified Entry Test
      forms are available from Mr. Ghulam Rasool Ansari, in
      the Computer Science Department, B.Z. University,
      Multan and submit it latest by Friday, 14th May, 2004.
      Selected candidates will be appointed in Multan City.

      =====
      The response from this email address is for information only.
      Due to the lack of identity, candidates have no legal claims over the information provided.

      M.Muzaffar Hameed

      Webmaster,
      Department of Computer Science,
      B.Z. University, Multan, Pakistan.