SAP PROFESSIONALS REQUIRED

  • Mahalakshmi
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 8:11 PM

      SAP PROFESSIONALS REQUIRED

      We require SAP R/3 professionals for our various ongoing projects in Asia-Pacific ,USA, UK and Australia

       The consultants should possess the following skills :

       Atleast two years of experience in project implementation of any of the following modules:

       FI CO , HR, SD  CRM, MM PP, PS, PM, QM, WM, APO, SEM BW, SRM/EBP, Basis, ABAP/4 and Manugistics.

       Interested consultants may forward their CVs to :

      maha@...

      E2E Infoware Pte Ltd.
      No.3 Shenton Way
      #22 - 02 Shenton House