Newbie Blues

  • brigidofkerry
    Message 1 of 2565 , Nov 12, 1999
      Do any of you get frustrated with your SCA
      friends? Sometimes I do, some of it's from my own lack of
      experience (i.e. wanting good garb but no money for it).
      However, what's really bugging me lately is the group
      politics. I know that that is part of any large group of
      people, but it's also getting tiring when I get to talk
      to new people and they just want to tell me all the
      "dirt" on others in the shire. <br><br>Any similar
      experiences out there?
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003