Fw: [shireofbeaufort] FW: [Bryn-L] The children have grown up...

  • wendy brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2007
      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: scarlett day <days30543@...>
      To: shireofbeaufort@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2007 7:59:28 PM
      Subject: [shireofbeaufort] FW: [Bryn-L] The children have grown up...

      _____

      From: Bryn-L@yahoogroups. com [mailto:Bryn-L@yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of
      Sheri Koenig

      The Children have grown up and moved out of the basement.

      Last night at Presentation Court at the White Rose Ball, Their Majesties
      announced that Drakenmere has fulfilled all of the requirements for full
      status and that they are no longer an Incipient group!

      There was much rejoicing.

      We are very proud of all of the hard work that these guys have done. We are
      glad to see them out on their own, but we will also miss having them asn
      "ours".

      Congratulations! !

      Zofia and Gwydion
      Proud and happy parents :)

      PS - they said they will come and visit next weekend and bring their
      laundry!