Re: [SCA Newcomers] irish german personna

  • SidheMaiden
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 10:33 AM
      "i have decided to go with an irish father, some sort of noble, and a
      german mother, with my land of birth being ireland in 1430. i will
      have fleed from ireland to germany right around 1445 due to war and
      the possibility of execution because of noble lineage."

      You may wish to look at the Tudor Re-Conquest of Ireland, which some say started in 1485, but most historians say began in the 15th Century. During this time period a noble would have been likely to lose his land or have been killed if siding against England.

      If you wish to stay earlier in time, say 13th to 14th Century, maybe take a look at the Black Death which ran rampant thru Europe. It could be that your family sent you away or you fled because your family perished from the Plague.