Re: Tournament of Chivary

  • lord_ehren
    Message 1 of 2565 , Apr 4, 2000
      Actually as long as you are doing German anyway.
      All you need is to be authorized in greatsword,
      spear, or glaive and be willing to make Landsknecht garb
      to wear in battle. I'll not turn away fighters that
      want to play in the company. In fact of those already
      signed on I have at least one Scot, a Welshman, and a
      Norman, who are willing to make garb and join in the fun.
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003