Re: [SCA Newcomers] Just thought I would introduce myself

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2007
      In a message dated 3/4/2007 12:09:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      m.bertens2@... writes:

      <<Since my husband is a native
      Dutch citizen, our personas will be 12 century Dutch merchants. But I'm
      having a hard time finding clothing to fit this time frame. I have
      found clothing for 12 century England, but not from the Netherlands. I
      know there is a difference because our local Knightsguild has had
      a "fashion show". The dresses were different as were the head pieces.
      Can any one help me? >>

      Please bring your question to the 12th century garb yahoo-group at
      _12thcenturygarb@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:12thcenturygarb@yahoogroups.com)
      We have lots of very knowledgeable folks here, not all SCA, and I know we
      have discussed the differences between English and continental styles. (I
      wouldn't be surprised at all if someone has information for Dutch clothing.

      Welcome!

      Lancaster, PA
      http://www.aol.com