Re: [SCA Newcomers] Opinions on name and device please?

  • Sara L Uckelman
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3, 2007
      Quoth "sarac76srvy":
      > Thank you, milady. Now my only difficulty is deciding which one! Back
      > to the sketchbook, I suppose...

      Some advice which I found *very* helpful when I was deciding on my
      own arms - draw all of them up, color them in, and put them someplace
      you'll see them regularly and keep them there for at least two weeks
      (the fridge and the bathroom mirror are two good places). After the
      end of that time, see which ones you still like!

      -Aryanhwy

      --
      vita sine literis mors est
      http://www.ellipsis.cx/~liana/