Newbie here

  • miladyscastle
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2007
      Hello everyone!

      The reason I joined? I go the ren faire every year. I want to learn
      all about cooking medieval banquets, etc. I also host a ren name day
      for yours truly every year. I would like to know also about choosing
      a feudal house name etc.
    • Coblaith Mhuimhneach
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 26, 2007
        miladyscastle wrote:
        > I would like to know also about choosing a feudal house name etc.

        There are a couple of articles relevant to this in the Medieval Names
        Archive, at <http://s-gabriel.org/names/nonhuman.shtml>. One is on
        Gaelic and the other on Welsh practices.

        Coblaith Mhuimhneach
        Barony of Bryn Gwlad
        Kingdom of Ansteorra
        <mailto:Coblaith@...>