Re: [SCA Newcomers] SCA Newcomers request

  • Nicole E. Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2007
      Greetings and welcome. By best guess your home Barony would be Barony of Fettburg (Stockton-Modesto area). It is within the Principality of Cynagua of the West Kingdom. Here is the link to the Barony's home page.

      http://www.fettburg.org/

      Yours in Service
      Sian verch Gwilim ap Lewelin
      Atlantia/Barony of Ponte Alto