Re: [SCA Newcomers] Re: Newbie @ Smythkepe....

  • David Backlin
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 11, 2007
      Hmmmmm... let me look. If there's a specific design, you can always send me
      a photo or scan edrei(at)smythkepe.org .

      THL Edrei the Quiet
      (mka David Backlin)
      Merchant and Adventurer
      Shire of Smythkepe

      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 11, 2007
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 11, 2007
          Greetings.

          As for trim, my absolute favorite place for trim searches is Calontir
          Trim. They have an amazingly extensive collection, and it's searchable by
          primary color, primary metal, etc.

          Here's the results for my (very quick) serach for turquoise trims:

          http://www.calontirtrim.com/cgi-bin/dqryPublicOneColor.ASP?%5BColor1%5D=Turquoise

          And here's their general site

          http://www.calontirtrim.com/

          Don't work for them, just love how their site works for searching trim.

          --- Karen Pate <cym.lloyd@...> wrote:

          > Lord Edrei,
          >

          > Trim? I'm looking for something pretty specific, and having no luck.
          > I'm
          > looking for something about 2" wide, preferably turquoise with metallic
          > copper, and a distinctively middle-eastern/ Turkish style. Can you
          > help?
          >
          > :-) Cym
          >

          > _____

          In Service to Lioncourt Manor and An Tir,
          Signora Beatrice Domenici della Campana

          Need Mail bonding?
        • Susan B. Farmer
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 11, 2007
            Quoting Marcy <flightyone@...>:

            > Mundanely speaking, I'm a student at Delta State University in
            > Cleveland, MS. It is considered unclaimed land currently in the SCA;
            > however, we camp with House Aylekeepe during Gulf Wars.

            Cool!

            > I'd type more, but I'm off to work on garb!

            nods. I know that feeling!

            jerusha
            -----
            Susan Farmer