PAVILLION/TENT

  • Ottokar Luther Von Holstein
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 8, 2007
      Greetings all,

      My Knight Sells round Pavilions, they are very high quality
      affordable and easy to set up and take down. Northern Ansteorra
      (Oklahoma)is known for heavy rains and tornadoes last year at Norman
      Med Fair my knight and his house hold were camped during a down
      burst fowled by torrential rains and a small tornado none of the 5
      pavilions that we were staying in were even wet inside, the ropes
      hadn't even loosened. Many of the other venders had downed and
      shredded tents. He has them in Stock as shown but he can do custom
      pavilions he also offers many things that would be usefull for newer
      players

      you can find them here http://www.revival.us/index.asp?
      PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=223 scroll down and Click on the small
      tent photos for a bunch of pics of the Pavilion

      or you can just check their wares at www.revival.us

      if you decide to buy some thing tell them Bryon's squire Ottokar sent
      ya

      YIS
      Ld. Ottokar Luther v Holstein
      Squire to Earl, Sir Bryon Thornberg ap Ryhs