PAVILLION/TENT

  • deanies1969
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 7, 2007
      Greetings to All,
      Does anyone have a good website to order a period pavillion/tent?
      Inexpensively....
      thank you
    • Cailin Mac Kinnach
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 7, 2007
        www.renstore.com sells em.

        On 2/7/07, deanies1969 <deanies1969@...> wrote:

        > Greetings to All,
        > Does anyone have a good website to order a period pavillion/tent?
        > Inexpensively....
        > thank you

      • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 7, 2007
          On Wednesday 07 February 2007 09:07, deanies1969 wrote:
          > Greetings to All,
          > Does anyone have a good website to order a period pavillion/tent?
          > Inexpensively....
          > thank you

          I can't say they are the least expensive, but the folks at Panther Primitives
          (http://www.pantherprimitives.com/) build extremely durable pavilions and are
          wonderful to work with for both new orders and repairs. (We had a dining fly
          and a pavilion with transportation damage fixed by them last year -- the
          damage was my fault, not theirs, as something sharp got against the roofs
          during transit. I will NOT make that mistake again.)

          Most of our household have Panther tents, and nobody has had any problems that
          I know of. We've had our Marquis up in 50+ MPH winds, and while I don't recommend
          this as normal practice, it sustained no damage and kept us and our gear dry.

          I don't have any commercial relationship with Panther; I'm just a very happy
          customer. And I'm not saying there aren't other good tents out there, only
          that this is a brand I know and can vouch for personally.

          keys fesswise reversed sable.

        • Ottokar Luther Von Holstein
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 8, 2007
            Greetings all,

            My Knight Sells round Pavilions, they are very high quality
            affordable and easy to set up and take down. Northern Ansteorra
            (Oklahoma)is known for heavy rains and tornadoes last year at Norman
            Med Fair my knight and his house hold were camped during a down
            burst fowled by torrential rains and a small tornado none of the 5
            pavilions that we were staying in were even wet inside, the ropes
            hadn't even loosened. Many of the other venders had downed and
            shredded tents. He has them in Stock as shown but he can do custom
            pavilions he also offers many things that would be usefull for newer
            players

            you can find them here http://www.revival.us/index.asp?
            PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=223 scroll down and Click on the small
            tent photos for a bunch of pics of the Pavilion

            or you can just check their wares at www.revival.us

            if you decide to buy some thing tell them Bryon's squire Ottokar sent
            ya

            YIS
            Ld. Ottokar Luther v Holstein
            Squire to Earl, Sir Bryon Thornberg ap Ryhs