[MODERATOR] SCA Member becomes headline news

  • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2007
      Greetings, all!

      Not that I disagree with what's being said, per se, but could we please
      take this topic off-list? This particular list is specifically for helping
      newcomers learn about the SCA, and modern-world politics is somewhat off-
      topic.

      Again...I have no problem with what you are saying, but want to keep the
      list focused and on topic, rather than starting a large thread on this
      modern-world political issue.

      Thanks for your understanding.

      Justin
      List Moderator