RE: [SCA Newcomers] Re: Irish Gaelic & kids clothing (was: Garb Sale)

  • Kathrine HomHaun
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 8, 2007
      No apology needed we all wish the mundane world was more intuned to the traditional ways that we work to acheive in the sca.
      Maeve de Chesne

      Karen Pate <cym.lloyd@...> wrote:
      My apologies, Lady Maeve. You've done absolutely nothing offensive. The
      fault is mine; I should remember that our purpose is to have fun and learn a
      bit while doing so!

      Cym

      _____