Re: [SCA Newcomers] Disaster relief & Jibril ibn Najdah

  • Maria
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2007
      Yes. Duchess Julia WAS the Disaster relief coordinator but I'm not sure if she is anymore since she became the Kingdom Seneschal. However, my advice would be to contact her to find out who is the coordinator now if it's not her.

      In Service to the Dream,
      Lady Elizabeta Maria dei Medici
      Maria Buchanan
      Hospitaler - Barony of the Stargate