Hello to everyone

  • megan harding
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2007
      Hi, and before I get to obvious lets see..
      My mundane name is Megan. No SCA name yet, my membership is next on the agenda of things to do I have been to two SCA events and pretty much followedy my boyfriend hook line and sinker into the SCA. I live in the Barony of Wyvernwoode, in the Kingdom of Trimaris, and I just figured I could join this groups as another way to pool as much information as possible and such, since I am still trying to find my niche within this whole thing.

      So hello and I am looking forward to getting to chat with several of you people on this list for now good night

      Megan