FW: Acadiana Medieval Faire December Update

  • dahoeboy
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2006
      In this Update:
      Last Chance to join our Cast
      Free Educator's Resource Guide and Student Workbook Available
      New Photos added to AMF Yahoo Discussion Group
      Late Merchant Application Deadlines

      Our spring rehearsal schedule starts in full swing on Saturday
      January 13, 2007 at the Woodmen of the World Hall in Carencro, LA
      from noon to 4:00PM. This first official Spring rehearsal is the last
      chance for interested people to join our cast. If you would like to
      join our cast email our cast director at: cast@...
      Additional scheduled rehearsals dates will be: 2/24/07, 3/10/2007,
      and 3/25/2007.

      Our dedicated group of advisors and volunteers has been diligently
      working to improve the quality of our educational programs. To this
      end we are pleased to announce the completion of Educator's Resource
      Guide and Student Workbook. These fabulous resources are available
      for teachers and home school groups for free on our Website at:

      http://www.acadianafaire.org/education.htm

      With the coming season, expect many changes to the layout of the
      Acadiana Medieval Faire. In the past year we have re-graded and
      planted the parking lot and now have over 50 acres of good parking
      area. Along with the modifications to the parking area, we will be
      moving the actual faire village into the shade at the back of the
      faire site. When it is finished the area will be absolutely gorgeous
      and will provide a magical backdrop for a truly unique experience.
      Pictures of the new parking area and the enchanted hollow that
      shelter the faire are available on our yahoo discussion group at:

      Our merchant jury is currently reviewing the early merchant
      applications that we have received. So far we have been very excited
      by both the quantity and quality of demonstrating craftsmen that will
      be joining us in 2007. We will continue to accept late merchant
      applications until February 15, 2007. Merchant applications received
      after December 31, 2006, the close of our regular merchant selection
      period, will be assessed an additional late fee. Merchant
      applications are available on our website at:

      http://www.acadianafaire.org/forms/Merchant%20Application.pdf

      http://www.acadianafaire.org