Photo Page..

  • barbareian
    Message 1 of 2565 , Apr 4 4:18 AM
      Hail again one and all!<br>Have you noticed how
      empty our photo page is? My new suit of Amour arrives
      in about 5 days, I will post some pics then, but it
      would be nice to see you all get into the act! Lets
      have some fun with this and meet each other via pics
      and then we will know each other at any event we show
      up at.<br><br>Alaric
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003