Thanks to all...(was: question about cloaks)

  • Janette
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2006
      I humbly thank you for the wealth of information! Although I will
      mention there were a few websites I could not access, I truly
      appreciate your help.
      I would like to have a hood somehow on the cloak, and since I am
      only 5'2" I could probably drape it over me and gather the ends as
      makeshift sleeves-which I guess would make it more of a robe...but I
      digress...

      The reason I was not more specific on which period was that I am not
      too sure myself! I am leaning towards the mid 1400's at this time.

      Thank you for your help in finding French names that would be close
      to my own, the variations are very close! I will have to do some
      more historical research into the time period, to see if I like this-
      or rather see if it 'fits' on me.

      If I have any more questions I will certainly ask you for help!
      Thanks Again!

      Janette M.