Re: Let's Dance : - )

  • dontwait4themessiah
    Message 1 of 2565 , Feb 5, 2001
      Assuredly! ;-)<br>I hope to be a skilled warrior.
      I've only had one training session, and that was only
      in fencing.<br>Ah well... three more months.
      :-)<br>And hopefully one day when I visit your fair kingdom,
      i can test your skill.<br><br>Am currently reading
      Braveheart and remembering what bastards the English are.
      They kill all the Best
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003