Re: How do you till...

  • Sean
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 12, 2006
      My thoughts before joining were always that joining the SCA was for
      the heavy weapons.

      Not even close. Think about what you like to do in your modern-era life.

      If you like to draw, maybe scribing or illumination is for you. If you
      like shooting things, archery or combat archery. If you like wearing
      cool stuff, maybe you could be a tailor. If you can't learn more than
      one subject at a time, or simply can't afford more than one (like me),
      then pick the one that catches your eye the most and put it at the top
      of a list of subjects you're interested in. And then just work on the
      list over time. It'll all still be there when you're ready to get to it.

      Yours in respect and aid,
      Lochlan