Let's Dance : - )

  • tsmith_99_1966
    Message 1 of 2565 , Feb 5, 2001
      Greetins Milady<br> Woood ya like ta dance?<br>
      A'am glad ta hear ya got yer first sword.<br>
      Congrats! A'look forward to seein ya perform in combat
      someday.<br> A'am sure ya are a skilled warrior :)<br> When ya
      win yer first fight, let's do a victory dance. Ya can
      see me comin. I'll be the one wearin the kilt :)<br>
      Train well. Fight well. Victory twill be yers milady.
      Till next time....<br> Carpe Deum<br> Sheridan
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003