Re: [SCA Newcomers] SCA in the Media

  • Coblaith Mhuimhneach
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2006
      drew_radtke wrote:
      > The SCA was also on Good Morning America (I think) a little while ago.

      The logo for CBS News: Sunday Morning pops up at the end. The footage
      is from Gulf Wars IX, which is described as having happened "a couple
      of weeks ago". That would put the original broadcast around the
      beginning of April, 2000. (Gulf Wars XVI will fall on March 11th
      through 18th, 2007 <http://www.gulfwars.org/>.)

      Coblaith Mhuimhneach
      Barony of Bryn Gwlad
      Kingdom of Ansteorra
      <mailto:Coblaith@...>
    • David Roland
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2006
        Well I suppose that depends on what your definition of getting hurt
        is. Bruising doesn't count to me. And if there is something going on
        more than armor bites and bruising at your martial activities
        something is going very very wrong.

        Ian