Desparately Seeking...

  • cplpreston
    Message 1 of 2565 , Feb 5, 2001
      Looking for: 1. A piece of aluminum about 30
      inches around and 2. A shield boss.<br><br>The rest I
      can do myself. I seem to be having techinical
      difficulties as I have gone through three shields in a month.
      (Well two +, but you get the idea). Anybody have a old
      roadsign lying around, or a boss in any
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003