Middle Kingdom R.U.M. Has been Cancelled due to weather and power outages!!!

  • David Roland
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      Greetings unto you all!

      The Middle Kingdom's fall Royal Univeristy of the Midrealm has been
      Cancelled due to poor weather and travel conditions as well as power
      outages. DON'T GO.

      "Winter RUM has been officially cancelled due to the weather.
      According to those in the know a large portion of Decatur is without
      power, there is 2 inches of ice beneath 9 inches of snow with more
      expected. So to ensure everyones safety the event has been
      postponed until we can get everything reorganized.

      Please help spread the word!

      Duchess Kateryn"

      For those on this list that had planned to go I hope to see you when
      it is rescheduled.

      Ian the Green
      Province of Tree Girt Sea
      Region of the Midlands