First Meeting

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26 6:14 AM
      I was hoping to get to the demo this Saturday but I was working on
      Christmas decorations ALL DAY!!

      I would like to get to the 4 Dec meeting but was wondering if that
      would be a good first exposure? Do you wear garb? What goes on a
      a "business meeting"?

      I'm interested in learning archery, rapier fighting and the bardic
      arts. Willing to help in any other area needed.

      William