Thanking you this thanksgiving

  • scajonassca
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2006
      For all of you who like me are at our mundane jobs during this
      holiday of gatherings of family and friends I say thank you. If you
      are like me you are at work and wishing you were not. Some of you
      wonder if it is worth it to be away from home and all the people you
      love but fear not. No matter how mundane and low the job may feel to
      you and no matter how little you think it matters you are
      contributing. You are contributing to the good will and togetherness
      that this holiday represents to all americans and I salute you. This
      goes especially for the members of our military but also because Ive
      been there and know what it is like to the lowliest of gas station
      attendents. You are making it possible for many others to have the
      services and protection that make their holidays so much better with
      their famalies. Even though you may not be able to be home now know
      that one day you will be. So think of your loved ones while you work
      and dont be sad or put aback and just know that tonight, in the
      morning or perhaps in six months from now you will be able to say to
      those you love so sweetly.....

      Good night.

      Jonas