Shattered Crystal Ball Event + Engagement!!!

  • mom62702
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2006
      I attened my first ball this weekend in St. Louis. It was amazing.
      My lord and I did not attend feast. We went to the dance classes
      during the day and danced for a few hours that night. The SCA is a
      truly wonderful thing.

      I came home with my lord tonight and was purposed to!!! I am so
      happy. Fall of 2007 is the time frame that we are looking at.

      I have pictures of us at the event on my myspace page.
      www.myspace.com/diamondaurelia

      -Aurelia