Re: [SCA Newcomers] i went to a meeting but

  • Susan B. Farmer
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2006
      Quoting brad <love2plzu78@...>:

      > im having trouble i want to find a place in sca but im not sure where
      > i was introduced to sca recently by a cute girl and we started dating
      > but i havent heard from her since she got sick at the festival of
      > laurels can you help me im thinking something with fighting but theres
      > alot of rules i dont know

      Welcome to Meridies! :-) I missed that event, darnitall! What local
      group are you with? Hooking up with other folks from that group will
      be your best bet -- let me know which one it is, and I'll see about
      putting you in contact with the proper folks.

      BTW, have you checked on her to see how she's doing? Might be a nice gesture!

      jerusha
      -----
      Susan Farmer
      sfarmer@...