Aethelmearc FFF4

  • Tia
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2006
      Is Anybody here Attending Fabric, Fiber, & Fighting 4 hosted by
      Nithgaard in the Kingdom of Aethelmearc this weekend?
      As A brandnew Newbie I attended last year & found it very Informative
      & well Organized (even though I was not! ;-)

      Here is the link to it: http://www.stringpage.com/fff/fff4.html

      I am Going back this year & cant wait to learn a bunch of new Stuff!

      Hope to see a few of you there!

      Temair Ruadh
    • shyycowboy77
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 11, 2006
        --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "Tia" <teedle77@...> wrote:

        > Is Anybody here Attending Fabric, Fiber, & Fighting 4 hosted by
        > Nithgaard in the Kingdom of Aethelmearc this weekend?
        > As A brandnew Newbie I attended last year & found it very Informative
        > & well Organized (even though I was not! ;-)
        >

        > Here is the link to it: http://www.stringpage.com/fff/fff4.html
        >
        > I am Going back this year & cant wait to learn a bunch of new Stuff!
        >
        > Hope to see a few of you there!
        >
        > Temair Ruadh

        Hey,you i'm kinda new myself to the sca.and always looking for new
        people to chat with.