Newcomers Encampment for Southern Crusades in Winkelman, AZ

  • Kimberly Wilcox
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2006
      Lords, Ladies, Kind Gentles!!
      Southern Crusades is fast approaching and there is still plenty of
      room in the Newcomers Encampment for newcomers or anyone who has no
      one to camp with. So if you are interested please send me an email
      off list to thewingedfeline@....

      For those that are already confirmed a slot within the encampment
      (27 confirmed and 8 still tentative), this is a friendly reminder
      about the meeting on Sunday the 5th of Nov at 1200 noon. If you are
      unsure you are one of the confirmed please email me off list at the
      above address to ensure I have all your information.

      If you know of anyone who is new to the SCA or just debating on
      going to Southern don't let it pass them by tell them about the
      newcomer's encampment.

      In the service of the kingdom,

      Cyneburga Thorisdohter