Newcomer's Encampment for Southern Crusades in Winkelman, AZ

  • Kimberly Wilcox
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      Kind Gentles!!

      I have News! Due to unforeseen current age intrusions and
      Coronation, the Newcomer's Encampment meeting we had planned for the
      4th of Nov will be slipped one day to the 5th of Nov at 12 noon.
      Sorry for the last minute shift of dates. During this meeting we
      will be discussing camping necessities, meals, tentative schedule of
      events, special needs and the great fun we have planned for you. I
      am trying to get a head count of who will and will not be able to
      attend the meeting. So please reply to thewingedfeline@... as
      soon as you can of your intentions. Hope to see you there!!

      In the service of the kingdom,

      Lord Seamus macRian and Cyneburga Thorisdohter