Re: [SCA Newcomers] Sparring beginners with live rattan kali sticks

  • Keith Howard
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29 4:11 PM
      I have always enjoyed full contact Kali, I had a friend once who came in 3rd
      in some tourney in the Phillipenes (sp?) .. not bad for a guy from
      Cincinnati. Another good site for stick fighting is
      http://www.dogbrothers.com/ .. they have been doing this for a long time.
      Unfortunatly not much escreema translates well into SCA combat .. but
      fundamentally it is helpful.

      Lord Aengus mac Farlane