Newcomer's Encampment for Southern Crusades VIII

  • cyneburga_thorisdohter
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2006
      If you are wanting to camp at Southern Crusades in Winkelman, AZ on
      the 9-13th of Nov there is a newcomer's encampment being sponsored by
      the House of the Winged Feline. The Newcomer's Encampment now has 20
      confirmed campers with 7 tentatives. We still have plenty of room for
      anyone who wants to camp, teach or just share their great experiences
      with the newcomers. If you know or are a newcomer who is debating
      about coming to Southern, have them contact us quickly since time is
      growing short. The House of the Winged Feline will be getting together
      with the confirmed newcomers at our home on the 5 of Nov (Sun) around
      12 noon to discuss arrangements, directions, meals, etc.(We changed
      the meeting date from the 4th to 5th to lessen the conflict with
      Coronation). Anyone with questions or suggestions can post me here or
      email me directly at thewingedfeline@.... I will be checking both
      email and the groups daily until the 8th of Nov. We hope to see you at
      Southern!
      Yours in service,
      Cyneburga Thorisdohter