Re: [SCA Newcomers] Handfasting

  • John
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 27, 2006
      For some people a handfasting is a sufficiant ceremony to declare their love for each other, for others its a trial period to really see if a marriage would work out. Personally I really wish more people would go this route because after the handfast year you can either have another ceremony performed, actualy get married in a traditional ceremony or if things didn't work out you seperate no messy divorce, the only issues would probably be property and children.